Whether you are setting up your first website or redesigning an existing site the failure to do any kind of planning is the first step in a failed project. The web is flexible, so this does not have to be a painful process, yet you should consider your goals and how your website will help you achieve them.
This free 30 page website planning guide covers all the elements:
- Choosing and registering a domain name
- The right kind of website hosting
- What content you need and how to create it
- Choosing the right type of website
- Marketing your website on the Internet
Simply fill out the form below and download your free website planning guide.