College Enrolment Case Study
Developing landing pages for three colleges for students to enrol for courses.
We were approached to build enrolment landing pages for three different colleges that students can use to enrol for courses. As there is a specific timeframe for students to enrol, it was critical that the pages were launched in time.
- There were no pages dedicated towards students enrolling for courses, the only option was to visit the college’s websites and get in touch.
- The pages needed to be easy to use, display relevant information, and show each college’s branding consistently.
- The landing pages also needed to link to pages on the college’s primary website for further information, and display contact details along with social profiles.
Strategy & Approach
As the landing pages would all have a similar layout, we started with building one landing page first, and then once we finalised the layout of this page, we then replicated it for the other two pages and made any amendments needed. This ensures that the landing pages can be quickly developed to include each college’s content and branding, without needing to rebuild the landing page all over again for the next college.
- Landing pages are straightforward, concise, and display all the content a student might need, along with links to useful pages on the main websites.
- The landing pages can be easily edited by others so that changes aren’t dependant on us.
- Each page displays the college’s branding, along with unique videos.
Don’t just take our word for it
It is easy for us to blow our own trumpet but we would rather let you hear directly from our customers.
Becky Brunt – Sandwell College:
Marcus and Andrew helped us create three landing pages for a project and their responsiveness was second to none. No question was a stupid one and they responded to my feedback quickly. I would highly recommend Bowler Hat to anyone wanting innovative projects done swiftly and to the highest standard.