Willmott Dixon Case Study
Bespoke Website Design & Build
Willmott Dixon are currently developing a 650-room hub for over 6000 students at the Birmingham City University Campus. This will be known as Curzon B and builds upon the work done with the original Curzon Street extension.
The primary challenge here was to create a site that talks to the diverse range of stakeholders. From students to other potential academic institutions and businesses looking for a similar form of development, we needed to showcase the development of the BCU campus.
- Showcase the development to all stakeholders
- 100% responsive design
- Private log-in area for students
- Easy to maintain with several people contributing content
- Engage with Target Audience
Through researching other such developments that had successfully communicated entire developments to a relative target audience, we managed to create a bespoke website design using WordPress. WordPress was chosen for the CMS due to its ease of use and multi-tiered user levels that allowed us to have multiple authors, editors, and publishers.
The outcome was a website that:
- Appealed to all Stakeholders
- Integrated Willmott Dixon’s social media channels
- Bespoke site developed based on the WordPress CMS
- Incorporated 3 different brands
- Used newsfeed’s to engage with the users
- Is fully responsive