Seven Capital Case Study
The business is developing high-quality apartments throughout Birmingham and the UK as investment opportunities. Many of the key audiences for this product are international, and historically most sales came from agents.
The goal here was to develop leads directly from the UK and international customers via search engine marketing.
- No prior data or experience of PPC on client’s side
- Strong cross-market competition in investment market
- Difficulty tracking visitors from first to last point of touch
- Brand identity being shared between two companies and websites
Bowler Hat worked with the developer to:
- Research and design a digital marketing strategy that could be rapidly deployed.
- Design and build a PPC campaign from the start. From a single campaign, it developed into a comprehensive campaign structure, with multiple campaigns being paused and activated according to the internal schedule of new developments becoming available.
- Constant research and improvement. This market is tough and PPC costs scale for international campaigns. To tackle this, we constantly review the KPIs and optimise the campaign and landing pages to ensure we target the correct customer segments and deliver an ever higher return on investment.
- Optimise and streamline the campaign’s historical structure. This simplified and reduced campaign management time and improved data gathering to increase conversion rates.
The business had no previous digital activity or international brand awareness.
Through our campaign, we achieved:
Highest Ever Levels of Traffic to the Site
1/3 of all Leads Originated from Digital Channels