SEO & PPC
Payara Server is an open-source middleware server which had been developed as a drop-in replacement for Oracle’s GlassFish Server, which is no longer supported by Oracle and has numerous bugs.
This platform is used by major enterprises such as NASA, BMW & Papa Johns, and as such, this creates a gap in the market for an effective and competitively priced direct replacement.
- Established competitors with brand awareness and far bigger budgets
- Complete lack of brand awareness amongst target market
- High cost-per-click for chosen keywords
- We created a PPC brand awareness campaign for several geographical locations using search, display, and remarketing elements
- On and off-page SEO for primary search terms proven in AdWords
- Worked with the Payara content team to create visibility of Payara in all the right places (including GlassFish’s Wikipedia page)
- We implemented tag manager to track conversions across Payara’s multiple subdomains on a combination of WordPress & Hubspot
- Careful analysis of traffic, leads and geographies to improve and iterate the approach
Something to Be Proud Of
The campaign has just completed the first six-month cycle and all statistical KPIs are improved.
- 100% visibility in key geographies for main keywords
- Multiple keywords ranking in #1, #2 & #3 around the world
- Campaign-specific landing pages have driven up lead generation and reduced cost-per-click
- Brand search for Payara has increased
Primary organic keywords at positions 1, 2, & 3
100% PPC impression share on main keywords
Increased Lead Generation
Give us a call, drop us an email or fill out the form and one of our digital marketing experts will get right back to you.