SEO, PPC, CRO, SEM – Gobbledygook? There is more to marketing your business on the Internet than SEO alone and we help you identify the strategies that will work for your business.
Man can’t live on SEO alone
Whilst SEO gets most of the limelight it is just one of many options to market your business online and the most successful Internet marketing strategies are composed of a range of complimentary approaches. We can review your requirements and marketplace to design and implement a comprehensive strategy that may include any number of the following services.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – it’s the popular one after all
- Paid Search / Pay Per Click (PPC) – advertise it, and they will come
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) – conversion is the new king
- Content Marketing – build a readership to build your business
- Analytics and Measurement – dull, dreary and absolutely essential business intelligence
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – build a relationship with your customers
- Email Marketing – the inbox is still a sure thing
- Website Design & Development – the foundation your digital marketing is built upon
- SMS & Voice – your customers have a phone with them at all times
- Blog Management – we blog for you
SEO and PPC will get people to your site, but often, the biggest gains are to be had by convincing a larger proportion of your visitors to take action with Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO). Many prospective customers will search around a topic before they make a purchasing decision and helping them come to the right decisions with your content will bring even more customers your way.
Many people may not buy straight away, but they may be happy to sign up to your email newsletter or connect with you on a social media platform where you can gradually convince them on the benefits of your product or service with more content marketing.
Sometimes, the fastest way to get someones attention is to send them a text message, that maybe links them through to a piece of web content, with a time sensitive special offer.
And whilst it may not have the fizz of SEO, the data that can be mined and gathered with your website analytics holds the key to understanding the needs of your customers and better serving them (when you get down to it, analytics is not at all dull – that much I promise).
Ready to get serious?
It’s clear that the successful digital marketing campaigns are the ones that look at all the angles so if you are ready to stop wondering why your SEO is not driving sales and get serious with a comprehensive Internet marketing strategy for your business – get in touch.
If you are ready to take things to the next level why don’t you come along and see us at our office in the center of Birmingham? If you are not based in Birmingham then we can still offer Internet Marketing services and would be happy to have a meeting over Skype or can set up a telephone conference if preferred.