Web Developer Job
Job Title: Web Developer
Bowler Hat is a digital marketing agency that helps clients to market their business through strategy, content marketing, web design & development, social media, SEO, PPC, and online advertising.
This role is ideal for someone wanting to take the next step in their career and develop their talents by working with a range of brands and clients in a creative agency environment.
We are looking for someone with the enthusiasm and passion to learn and get involved in the fast paced world of digital marketing, who we can become a valued member of the team. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Holiday: 20 Days + bank holidays + extra day every year. We also take a several day break every xmas and this is in addition to your actual holiday allowance.
- Developing, designing, optimising, testing and maintaining websites from designs using HTML, WordPress or Shopify.
- Working closely with designers and SEO specialists to deliver fast, fully responsive, marketing-focused websites.
- Keeping track of projects through documentation & relevant management systems.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experienced with WordPress, Shopify & LAMP
- Good knowledge of marketing, SEO & web optimisation
- Good understanding of UI & responsive layouts
As a Person:
- Well organised – keep on track of all our processes
- Communication & team skills – will have to work closely with the SEO & design team when developing the site
- Motivated to learn and improve
Portfolio of previous work is a must.
These skills are desirable but can all be taught to the right candidate. What we can’t teach is a real passion and desire to succeed, so we value that over all of these specific skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to help us develop the Web Development area of the business and to get in on the ground floor of a small, but rapidly growing digital agency.
Please send your CV, cover letter & portfolio to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies.