PPC Executive Job
Job Title: PPC Executive
Bowler Hat is a digital marketing agency that helps clients to market their business through strategy, content marketing, social media, SEO, PPC, and online advertising.
This role is ideal for someone wanting to take the next step in their career and develop their talents by working with a range of brands and clients in a creative agency environment. We are a growing team and you will head up the PPC arm of the business, so there is strong potential for rapid progression for the right candidate.
We are not necessarily looking for someone with years of experience or qualifications in the PPC industry. We are looking for someone with the enthusiasm and passion to learn and get involved in the fast paced world of digital marketing who we can train up to become a valued member of the team. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Holiday: 20 Days + bank holidays + extra day every year. We also take a several day break every xmas and this is in addition to your actual holiday allowance.
Ultimately, after the right training you will be creating, managing & optimizing PPC campaigns. The role will involve the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for PPC strategy & sales
- Conducting keyword research and competitor analysis
- You will be a main point of contact acting as account manager for our PPC clients
- You will keep up to date with changes to the PPC industry
- Tracking, reporting and analysing the data and performance of PPC campaigns and offering insights into improvements.
- Making sure the PPC budget is adhered to
- You will be expected to contribute to the community and create blog posts sharing your PPC knowledge
Full training will be given in all of these roles and we invest in our staff. Training options include Google’s own PPC and Analytics qualifications along with other digital marketing training courses.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of delivering PPC campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of PPC and its best practices
- Industry Certified Qualifications – Google & Bing Certified
- Google Analytics skills
- PPC tracking, reporting & analysis skills
- Experience of managing multiple PPC accounts
- Experience of conducting keyword research and writing PPC ads – including how best to utilise extensions etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge and interest of digital marketing, including an understanding of how other channels integrate with PPC
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn more and an ambition to further your career
- An ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, and data driven skills
- An ability to work independently and take initiative, whilst also being a team player
These skills are desirable but can all be taught to the right candidate. What we can’t teach is a real passion and desire to succeed, so we value that over all of these specific skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to help us develop the PPC area of the business and to get in on the ground floor of a small, but rapidly growing digital agency.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org